Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My name is (not) Diky

Indra Diky. I read cosaaranda.com recommendation to visit his blog. As a dummy blogger who always dream for big earning what can I do but click his link to indradiky.com.

8th February 2008, this site wrote about Tips of paid to review [PTR]. Good, and inspiring as well. Diky, a young man in the middle of his busy dancing and studying public relation still keep blogging. This hobby paid him hundreds dollar every week. His story tell us focus on PTR not bad at all compare with passive income,i.e adsense. PTR produces active blogger than wait for visitors who click the adsenses.

To be honest him, his web design not impressed me much. But I like his English during review sites. Is it truly his writing? Or someone who paid to translate and correcting grammar for him? Not a big deal, since there always many jobs review everyday then he must find partner even in abroad. Happy blogging my imaginary guru!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home